Omar De Donato – Curriculum Vitae
* Name: Omar De Donato
* Date of birth: October 15, 1985
* Residence: Via Carlo Levi, 37 – 48121 Ravenna (RA) – Italy
* Marital status: single
* E-Mail: email@example.com
* Mobile: (+39)3396492002
* English (Good)
July 2020 – Current
* Cloud Engineer at Technacy S.r.l.
Deploying new CI/CD systems, projecting new multi-cloud infrastructure, managing Kubernetes clusters.
September 2018 – July 2020
* System Engineer at GLS Italy S.p.A
Managing VMware and cloud infrastructure.
February 2016 – August 2018
* IT System Specialist at Tecla.it S.r.l.
Managing Cloud systems (IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure) and IBM Commerce environment.
March 2015 – June 2015
* IT Executive at Diennea – Magnews International S.r.l.
Renewed networks and VMware infrastructure. Improved web server security.
January 2015 – March 2015
* System Administrator at Global Sistemi S.r.l.
Providing first/second level support to users on desktop, network and server issues.
July to September 2014
* System Administrator at Gruppo MutuiOnLine S.p.A.
Managing virtual environments, linux and windows servers and networks. Maintaining computer systems and networks.
May 2006 to November 2012
* Senior System and Network Engineer at STA Soc. Coop.
Managing virtual environments, linux and windows servers, VoIP systems and networks. Projecting, deploying, configuring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
Education and academic
* Industrial Diploma, specialization in Electronics and Telecommunications at Istituto Tecnico Industriale Statale “Nullo Baldini” of Ravenna, in the school year 2004/2005.
Some examples of projects implemented:
* For retail clients in the fashion sector, realization of a CI/CD system with Jenkins and Chef for compilation and automation deployment of CoreMedia CMS on AWS platform
* For retail clients in the luxury sector, cloud infrastructure migration from Rackspace to Azure, automated machine creation, software deployment and configurations via Ansible
* For a retail customer, deployment of applications on Kubernetes clusters in IBM Cloud
* VDI infrastructure creation with VMware Horizon for remote developers teams
Operating Systems (use, installation and administration):
* Linux (RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu), MS Windows (Desktop & Servers), Mac OS.
* Bash, SQL (basics), HTML, PHP (basics), JS (basics), Python (basics), Perl (basics), Java (basics), YAML.
Services Configuration on Linux Systems:
* Samba, Postfix, OpenVPN, Asterisk, nginx, Apache, MySQL, Varnish, Heartbeat, Squid, Bind, IBM Domino, Hadoop, HBase.
Services Configuration on Windows Server:
* Active Directory, Exchange, Terminal Server, DNS, DHCP, File and Printer Server, IBM Domino.
* Cisco, HP.
* VMware (VTSP 2018 Certified), Citrix Xenserver, KVM (ProxMox), Hyper-V.
* Nagios, Smokeping, Zabbix, Mrtg, Munin.
Automation and Orchestration Systems:
* Puppet (basics), Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform.
* Amazon Web Services, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace.
Backup Systems/Disaster Recovery:
* IBM Spectrum Protect (basics), Veeam Backup (basics).